4/24/2015

Ultimate Free patterns for girls list

 I am now releasing my Ultimate Free patterns for girls list!

I debated about doing this for a long time (as I want this blog to be focused on boy things) but ultimately I decided I wanted this list available for others to use. I will not be doing this page in images like the boy page (well I guess never say never ;-) I've been doing a bit more sewing for my nieces and I want to do more. I have created this list for my personal use but you are welcome to use it as well.

 Here is a small sampling of the things I have created with the patterns on the list.
Currently there are over 100 patterns listed for girls from dresses to shoes and I have a big list I will be adding to the page over time so check back often to see more.

I hope you enjoy this list and share it with anyone you think will enjoy it!