8/05/2015

More free patterns!

Long time no see! We have been out of town for the last week and a half for reunions and my Grandmas funeral. It was the first time in year that we have left our home town and was very much needed! My Grandmas funeral was actually a really nice service and was a beautiful tribute to her life. She was 94 and ready to see my Grandpa and her son (my Dad) again so it was a rather happy family gathering with memories shared and family visiting.
Since coming back we have finished our bathroom (minus painting it) and started painting other rooms and are moving kids around to get more space, in other words I haven't sewn much (ok at all) but I do have a couple things to show starting next week that I didn't get around to sharing before we left so hang in there!

In the meantime here a a few patterns from My Free Patterns for Boys page: (9) Name: 'Sewing : Sycamore Shorts
 Sycamore shorts size 12 months to 8 years looks like an easy great pattern for all ages! Its free but you do need to register with Craftsy (also free).



Children's t-shirt
 My friend Bryanna has a free T-shirt pattern in size 4T (you can buy other sizes here) it is a great fit and so comfy looking!

MitwachshoseTitel
 I'm really excited about this pattern! It goes up to a size 14/16 and looks amazing! Its in another language (dutch maybe?) but looks easy to follow.  Click on the image before the digital book thing to download pattern.
   (9) Name: 'Sewing : Boys Summer Short Sleeve T-Shirt
 Nap-time creations just added a new Shirt pattern for sizes 18 months to 10 years so its sure to be a classic!



For those with babies here is a onesie pattern with long sleeves for cool nights or summer sun!